Doctors in the Crucible
State medical board inquisitions into life-saving treatment.
We have consulted with doctors about state medical board inquiries. Inquisitors show up with questions, sometimes unannounced, at doctors’ practices. This is an attempt to intimidate doctors who are saving lives. For example, Dr. Fareed saved thousands. His video statement is here.
To share with you the tenor of the inquisitions, here are some questions doctors have been asked:
1. In what states are you licensed?
2. Has administrative action been taken against any professional license you hold?
3. What is the nature of treatment you provide at your place of business?
4. Do you limit your practice to a particular specialty?
a. If the answer is yes, identify the specialty.
5. Are you Board-certified?
a. If the answer is yes, identify the Board-certifications you hold.
6. How many patients do you treat monthly?
7. Are there certain types of patients you recommend be vaccinated?
8. Are there types of patients who you recommend not be vaccinated?
a. If yes, explain.
9. If a patient or a patient's parent wants to be vaccinated according to the CDC's vaccine schedule (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/childadolescent. html), do you provide those vaccines?
10. Have you ever recommended a child not be vaccinated?
a. If yes, explain.
11. How many COVID-19 vaccinations have you done this year?
12. How many COVID-19 vaccinations did you do last year?
13. Of the patients you see monthly, how many do you treat for COVID-19?
14. What treatments for COVID-19 do you use for patients who contract COVID-19?
15. Please describe as many treatments you use as possible.
16. Do you recommend your patients get vaccinated against COVID-19?
a. If so, why?
b. If not, why not?
17. Of your COVID-19 patients, how many did you treat with Ivermectin?
a. Did any need to be hospitalized subsequently to being prescribed Ivermectin?
i. If you answered yes to the previous question, please list the patients’ names, birth dates, and dates of hospitalization.
b. Did any object to being treated with Ivermectin?
c. If they objected, did you continue to treat them with Ivermectin?
18. For any patient treated with Ivermectin for COVID, did you have them sign a waiver or informed consent regarding other treatments for COVID?
19. How many of those patients treated with Ivermectin signed waivers or informed consent forms?
20. When you were interviewed by a State Medical Board investigator, you said you prescribed Ivermectin because of studies on Ivermectin's efficacy in treating COVID. Please provide those studies.
Many of you subscribed to this blog are in the medical profession, we would love to hear your reaction to the questions above. We also want to collect questions asked of nurses and doctors treating Covid patients. Please share as a comment.